25 years of stuff for sale

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). Please donate $2 (or any amount you wish) when listing an item. It is a small amount and will help pay for the servers.
Forum rules
Place WTB if you want to buy something in the heading. Put WTS for selling. When complete put SOLD or FOUND in the heading so we know it is complete. Include selling prices. You can always change the price. Please donate $2 (or whatever you wish) when placing a listing.

WTS: Extensive Builder Components (in progress)

Postby Bill Maddox » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:20 pm

[I am posting this for Bill Maddox who wants to sell his Lancair parts, tools, components to a builder or shop. The pictures are still coming in and Bill has not yet set a price but it would need to be picked up in AZ he says. Here is the initial set of pictures and some comments from Bill--admin]

this is just a bit of the stuff I have, Boeing tips ,jack stands ,tail wing jig metal table and boxes of more building stuff I'll send more pics along.
Bill Maddox 929-315-5120
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bill Maddox

25 years of stuff for sale

Postby Bill Maddox » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:49 am

I have collected boxes of everything needed to build a Lancair e mail me if interested thanks
Bill
pre prig panels carbon cloth jack stands tools roll over stand all needs to go
Bill Maddox

Re: 25 years of stuff for sale

Postby admin » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:48 am

Bill had posted pictures a year ago so I merged everything into one topic. Bill can add details or pricing or more photos.
Why not upload a Lancair picture to the Photo forum?
admin

Postby Paul Miller » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:13 am

Coincidentally I am headed from Las Vegas to FL in an EMPTY VAN tomorrow. I don't know if I am close to Bill or if anyone wants his items but the stars don't often align so...
Paul Miller
LegacyRG

Postby Brian Thompson » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:08 pm

So what did you leave buried in the desert?
Lancair Super ES - TN
Dual Garmin G3X Touch, GTN750/650
890hrs and counting...
Brian Thompson
estn

Postby Paul Miller » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:23 pm

:Offtopic: I was scouting out hangars for a winter home for the Legacy (my dad lives here in Boulder CIty) but the airport is completely full and they want $600 for a Legacy (per month) if space was to be found. I'm relocating all my parts and tools and so forth to my dad's garage and the van is the easiest way to get it here. In an effort to share costs and driving I posted ads for passengers and received these interesting replies, neither of which were approved by my wife:

59 year old woman leaving her husband no drama, no pets, littleluggage

or

And after this crazy shooting the other day.. Im pretty shook up like most of us here in town. And im ready to get as far away from here as possible i told a friend yesterday i was about to pack one backpack and start hitching..i just wanna go home.. Yeah know..it was a mistake coming here. Lost everything..now im not even sure if im even going make it back out of here and i defiantly aint got 230 bucks for the bus ticket. Thats for sure
Paul Miller
LegacyRG

Postby John Barrett » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:48 pm

Hey Bill - you still have the rivet squeezer? How much you want for that? I still have your shot bags from over 20 years ago. They come in handy.
. John Barrett www.carbinge.com
John Barrett
IV-P

Return to Classifieds