WTS SOLD-$825 Ebay-Garmin 696 color GPSMAP with weather ante

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). Please donate $2 (or any amount you wish) when listing an item. It is a small amount and will help pay for the servers.
Forum rules
Place WTB if you want to buy something in the heading. Put WTS for selling. When complete put SOLD or FOUND in the heading so we know it is complete. Include selling prices. You can always change the price. Please donate $2 (or whatever you wish) when placing a listing.

WTS SOLD-$825 Ebay-Garmin 696 color GPSMAP with weather ante

Postby John Bohn » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:30 pm

Pre-owned, Comes with XM weather antenna two car chargers cable cover, original box and manuals. Everything shown in photographs. battery needs to be replaced as it doesn't hold a charge very long. New owner needs to purchased XM subscription and update the database if desired. I installed New Garmin 3GX touch screens panel in my plane.... I don't use this any longer. this will make you a MUCH better pilot with the XM weather subscription!

includes TWO mounts...yolk mount and suction mount!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by John Bohn on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
John Bohn- N28487- Lancair 4P 1,100 hours
John Bohn
IV-P

Re: WTS Garmin 696 color GPSMAP with weather antenna in box

Postby admin » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:18 pm

Can you please add your Asking price John?
Why not upload a Lancair picture to the Photo forum?
admin

Re: WTS Garmin 696 color GPSMAP with weather antenna in box

Postby John Bohn » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:08 pm

Asking $875....could use a new battery. Email me Johnb@bohn-tech.com. or call 573-760-2599.
John Bohn- N28487- Lancair 4P 1,100 hours
John Bohn
IV-P

Return to Classifieds