WTS unfinished kit (235)

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). Please donate $2 (or any amount you wish) when listing an item. It is a small amount and will help pay for the servers.
Forum rules
Place WTB if you want to buy something in the heading. Put WTS for selling. When complete put SOLD or FOUND in the heading so we know it is complete. Include selling prices. You can always change the price. Please donate $2 (or whatever you wish) when placing a listing.

Re: WTS unfinished kit (235)

Postby Jake Cook » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:01 pm

What’s an email we can use to contact her to make an offer on the kit?
What prices has she mentioned?
Jake Cook
rank-235

Postby admin » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:26 pm

Jake, she said her dad has 30k into the kits which I think includes the KR2s (two of them) and the Lancair. She mentioned the number of $10k which I assume is everything but I can't get a straight answer. I posted it here only because I know people needs parts and kits and it would be a shame to not have access to it.

I doubt she has any knowledge of the stuff. It appears she has someone taking photos and helping in the sale of the Cessna. I get sporadic emails from her when I ask for photos and details (none of the details have come--just photos in dropbox). If you want to try a direct contact please contact me first (email on my profile or PM or call me 321-214-1724). I'd like to get as much info and get her to donate if the stuff sells.

Paul
Get ready to buy and sell on the upcoming LancairTalk Parts store--buy parts and sell your items online 24/7!
_blank
admin

Postby Paul Miller » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:35 pm

Jake, she said her dad has 30k into the kits which I think includes the KR2s (two of them) and the Lancair. She mentioned the number of $10k which I assume is everything but I can't get a straight answer. I posted it here only because I know people needs parts and kits and it would be a shame to not have access to it.

I doubt she has any knowledge of the stuff. It appears she has someone taking photos and helping in the sale of the Cessna. I get sporadic emails from her when I ask for photos and details (none of the details have come--just photos in dropbox). If you want to try a direct contact please contact me first (email on my profile or PM or call me 321-214-1724). I'd like to get as much info and get her to donate if the stuff sells.

Paul
_blank
Paul Miller
LegacyRG

Previous

Return to Classifieds