Looking to buy ES-P

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

Looking to buy ES-P

Postby Michael Coney » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:55 pm

Send me a reply if you are or know anyone that is welling to sell
mc
Michael Coney
enthusiast

Re: Looking to buy ES-P

Postby admin » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:31 pm

There is one listed on the front page. Which model? Price range? What are you looking for. Specifics would help. Your question is very broad. What is your location, how many hours and flight experience do you have? Have you flown one before? Give us some data so we can help you find what you are looking for.
Use Descriptive Titles in your Posts. Upload pictures because you can and probably have thousands to share.
admin

Postby Michael Coney » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:47 am

I live in MD based out of BWI or MTN
Former Saratoga, Malibu and Meridian owner
Checked out in a Pitts, Cirrus with over 1500 hours TT (commercial instrument ratings)
Primary mission is BWI to KAGC once a week

Looking for a fast, pressurized instrument platform and the Lancair looks great.

I have never flown or sat in one but checking one out this weekend.

If I pull the trigger on one it has to be a perfect bird with all the latest panel.

thanks

mike
Michael Coney
enthusiast

Postby Brian Thompson » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:36 pm

on that short of a trip, pressurization isn't going to be particularly useful in my opinion, especially with the two bravos
Lancair Super ES - TN
Dual Garmin G3X Touch, GTN750/650
980hrs and counting...
Brian Thompson
estn

Return to Classifieds