WTS short 320 engine mount and 235 engine mount

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTS short 320 engine mount and 235 engine mount

Postby Håkan Langebro » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:05 pm

I have a used short engine mount for the 320/360 and a used engine mount for the 235 for sale.
New mounts are about $2500 from Lancair.
I will let these go for $1000 each.

Shipping is really tricky, so I prefer local pickup here in San Diego, however, Shipping could probably be arranged.
Håkan Langebro
Aerospace Engineer/Manager
San Diego
Built, modified and flying an RV-7A; "Spiritus Audendi" (Spirit of Adventure -in Latin)
Lancair 320 project -re-engineering it!
Håkan Langebro
360mkII building

Return to Classifieds