WTB: Non-serviceable Bendix magneto

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTB: Non-serviceable Bendix magneto

Postby J Wales » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:58 pm

Does anyone have a non-servicable Bendix mag collecting dust they'd like to clear out? I'm looking for one to disassemble, study and Learn to adjust for practice, in other words, a classroom prop. Preferably complete but since I don't want to spend much I'll consider most any condition. I have one Bendix (my engine is an O-320 D2B) and an Electroair electronic system in my ship and want to learn more about the mag. Actually, I suppose any mag would do for learning. PM me if you've got one and want to get rid of it. Thanks in advance!

Victor
J Wales

Return to Classifieds