WTB 360 Upholstery.

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTB 360 Upholstery.

Postby Roger Iverin » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:27 pm

WTB 360 Upholstery.

Gents, during startup and test run it could be nice to have seats and other upholstery.
I have some end plans, but first get her flying. If anyone has something out dated or is planning upgrade
or has non used upholstery etc. please let me know!
:pop:
Last edited by Roger Iverin on Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Roger Iverin
N360DF in progress.
"Likes to improve stuff"
Roger Iverin
360 building

Re: WTB Upholstry.

Postby Craig Schulze » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:28 pm

I have a complete interior for the 360 in cloth. Looks new. Gray with some light green. Send me your email and I will send you pics. Looking for $1000.00
Craig Schulze

Postby Tim Doell » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:08 pm

I have a complete Legacy interior for sale. It is grey
Tim Doell
Legacy

Postby admin » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:15 pm

There are a lot of items that could be put up in Classifieds so that everyone can see it and buy it. These items are valuable to someone and people are looking all the time for things to help a build progress. There are a couple of ways:
1) Do it yourself, place a topic in Classifieds, pictures, price, details, location, shipping.
2) Bundle up the material and just email to admin and it will get posted.
Use Descriptive Titles in your Posts. Upload pictures because you can and probably have thousands to share.
admin

Postby Roger Iverin » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:25 am

Craig, this is properly upper class for temp upholstery.
But let me see what you have :thumbs:
Mail is sent to you..

Craig Schulze wrote:I have a complete interior for the 360 in cloth. Looks new. Gray with some light green. Send me your email and I will send you pics. Looking for $1000.00
Roger Iverin
N360DF in progress.
"Likes to improve stuff"
Roger Iverin
360 building

Re: WTB Upholstery.

Postby Roger Iverin » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:28 am

I forgot to specify a/c - sorry!

I assume Legacy fits bad in 360 ?

Tim Doell wrote:I have a complete Legacy interior for sale. It is grey
Roger Iverin
N360DF in progress.