WTS: VM 1000 Engine Monitoring System

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTS: VM 1000 Engine Monitoring System

Postby Erno Ovari » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:08 pm

Entire system with following - fully functioning - parts for sale:
- Main screen for the engine data,
- Clock,
- Outside and calibrated temperature display,
- Fuel indicator,
- Annunciation,
- fuel pressure and fuel flow sensors, CHT and EGT temp sensors,
- control box unit.
This VM 1000 came out of a Lancair 320 so this is a 4 cylinder VM 1000 version.
$800.-

I bought this complete set a year ago and wanted to use it to replace a couple of parts in my VM 1000, but a friend of mine was able to fix the ones I have in the plane built in, so I didn't need to remove any of the instruments I had.

Use it as a complete new Install or use parts of it to repair/replace your broken VM 1000 parts, like I intended to. I can ship world wide.

N371 Cockpit VM 1000.jpg
Left arrow shows the timer/clock display (hidden on this picture)

N371 Cockpit.jpg
VM 1000 Engine Monitoring
Last edited by admin on Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ti
Erno Ovari

Return to Classifieds