WTB: Legacy RG

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTB: Legacy RG

Postby Danny Abbott » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:18 pm

I'm a serious buyer looking for a legacy RG. I prefer normally asperated. I will pay a fair price for a good airplane. Have cash in hand.
Danny Abbott 262-492-4654
Danny Abbott
Legacy enthusiast

Re: WTB: Legacy RG

Postby admin » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:17 pm

moved to classifieds. It always helps to circle the big picture with some guidelines on pricing. Personally, I wouldn't discuss an airplane unless I knew the buyer was in the ballpark. It is your post, you should outline more detail on what you want to buy and are willing to pay. The better the description, the easier for someone to know if it is worth starting a process of selling. It is a lot of work and time to sell and airplane and everyone has a different vision of worth. Good luck.
Use Descriptive Titles in your Posts. Upload pictures because you can and probably have thousands to share.
admin

Return to Classifieds