WTB: Columbia Aircraft Towbar

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTB: Columbia Aircraft Towbar

Postby Scott Fordham » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:15 am

Long shot but lots of Ex Columbia owners here...anybody with a COL3/4 towbar laying around they want to sell?
Last edited by admin on Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved to Classifieds
Scott Fordham
Former Chief Pilot-
RDD Enterprises
LOBO Instructor
Scott Fordham

Re: WTB: Columbia Aircraft Towbar

Postby AJ Stuper » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:19 pm

Used to own a Col 4 but sold the tow bar with the aircraft. I have to believe you can get one from some place like Sporty's. If not I believe that the folks at Shaller Engineering http://akm-tugs.com/aerokart/ can put something together for you pretty inexpensively.
Failing that, I am sure Cessna will sell you one for slightly less than $100K.
AJ Stuper
Evolution

Return to Classifieds