WTS 320/360 short engine mount and cowl

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTS 320/360 short engine mount and cowl

Postby Kevin Dixon » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:07 am

I have a 320/360 short dynafocal engine mount and never installed engine cowl that Im not using. They are just taking up space in my hanger and figured someone out there might be able to use them. Asking $250.00 each, but any reasonable offer will be accepted.

Kevin Dixon
wb

Re: WTS 320/360 short engine mount and cowl

Postby Don Gordon » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:15 pm

Kevin,

I am interested in your engine mount and cowl.

Don Gordon
Don Gordon

Return to Classifieds