WTS: Super ES in Super condition! 280 hours TT; $195,000

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTS: Super ES in Super condition! 280 hours TT; $195,000

Postby Tom Spouse » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:33 am

Super ES for Sale by owner. Oshkosh Winner; Fully loaded; 310 HP; 185KTAS; Glass Cockpit; ADSB Compliant; Full IFR Package; Beautiful paint and interior; Oxygen; Electric Door seals; Fully Loaded..

Aircraft is 10 years old and only has 280* hours on the airframe. I purchased the plane from the builder in 2018 but have found the lack of de-icing equipment hindered my ability to use the plane throughout the winter, more than anticipated. I'm thus selling this amazing plane. She was built and stored in Northern California in near perfect conditions for aircraft. There is no corrosion anywhere on the airframe.

Cruise speed is routinely 175 Knots TAS burning 13.5 GPH LOP. She will push another 10 knots burning 19.5GPH ROP. 100 Gallons Fuel capacity, you can literally fly this plane halfway across the country. I flew from Iowa to DC, and then onto NY with fuel to spare for another 2 hours. This plane flies beautifully. She is very well made, and stalls straight and very gently. There really isn't a bad thing I can say about this plane but unfortunately, she doesn't meet my mission requirements.

I'll be selling her with a fresh Conditional Inspection (CI), if interested, please reach out to me urgently as I am lining up to have this complete in the near future.

Specs:
COM/NAV1: GARMIN GNS430W
COM/NAV2: SL30 Nav/Com
Audio: PS Engineering
Glass: Chelton EFIS with a backup battery with full instrumentation
Oxygen: 4 place
AOA slaved to the Chelton
Door Seal: Electric
ADSB Out: NavX
Autopilot: TrueTrack slaved to both Chelton or GNS430W with Altitude preselect
Useful load: 800lbs with full fuel (more than you can use!)
Rear folding seats for extra luggage capacity
Paint & Interior near perfect condition
Engine: IO550N (310 HP) 280 TSN *
Prop: 3 blade Hartzell 280 TSN *
Complete engine history of Oil Analysis at Blackstone

Owner: Tom Spouse
Cell: +1 202 329 0085
Email: tomspouse@gmail.com
Plane Located: KLDJ (Linden, NJ)
Asking: $195,000 for quick sale

* Hours liable to increase as I am actively using this plane
Attachments