Legacy Kit #345 for sale with many upgrades!

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

Legacy Kit #345 for sale with many upgrades!

Postby Kevin Eldredge » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:25 am

Have decided to sell one of the very last Legacy kits built in Redmond. Most composite work is done, Lycoming engine mount, Valin interior and panel in. Check out details at my website link below. $112,500.00 us

https://www.discountaircraftsalvage.com/aircraft/lancair-legacy-kit-for-sale-serial-345/
Kevin Eldredge
Legacy Builder #342
Relentless NXT Owner/Racer
Kevin Eldredge
Lancair

Re: Legacy Kit #345 for sale with many upgrades!

Postby Michael Coney » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:16 am

Kevin,
I would like to discuss your kit
Give me a ring at 667.458.9312
thanks
mc
Michael Coney
enthusiast

Re: Legacy Kit #345 for sale with many upgrades!

Postby Bryan Norman » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:30 am

Well that's about the sexiest thing I have seen in a while! :pop:
Bryan Norman
Legacy enthusiast

Return to Classifieds