LancairTalk is now an AircraftSpruce dealer

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

Re: LancairTalk is now an AircraftSpruce dealer

Postby Eric Miller » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:52 pm

Thanks for processing my AircraftSpruce order, Paul.

For the uninitiated, it couldn't be easier:
I sent a parts list to Paul Sunday evening.
Within a few hours, he got a quote to me.
Order was placed Monday morning.
Order delivered Wednesday morning.
Saved me money, benefited the site, and no discernible delay.
What's not to love?? :D :D :D
Eric
N9BF '95 IO-320 Mk I #771
Eric Miller

Postby admin » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:34 pm

We are continuing to place Aircraft Spruce orders for members if you wish to support the site. The last order saved 10-15% and received free shipping as an example. If you have not ordered before, include your ship address. Spruce ships direct to your address.

Ways to send your order: Send to admin by PM or email admin@lancairtalk.net
* Send a screenshot of your Spruce Order or
* Send a spreadsheet (below) or
* Send part numbers and quantity in a note form
Attachments
2020-08-23 20_30_04-Clipboard.png
Trouble with photos or login or passwords or avatars or anything, you can PM or email or simply call. you can use text and skype also.
USA 406-873-8311
Canada 587-432-7536
admin

Postby admin » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:40 pm

I just processed a large order in the "bulk" format. One line with quantity and the ACS part number as shown. it takes 10 seconds to order and the discount on this $880 order was more than $115 savings and free shipping and no tax. Hardware and build items have a good discount. If you have a bunch of line items to order, this is very fast if you send in this format.
Attachments
2020-09-08 19_33_06-ACS Order Sept 8 2020.docx  -  Compatibility Mode - Word.png
Trouble with photos or login or passwords or avatars or anything, you can PM or email or simply call. you can use text and skype also.
USA 406-873-8311
Canada 587-432-7536
admin

Postby Bob Mackey » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:45 pm

Paul:
What are the discount prices for things like oil, filters, etc.?
Aeroshell 100 is $7.55/qt list price.
What's the dealer price?
What qualifies for free shipping?
Oil can be expensive to ship.
Bob Mackey
235_O320

Postby Geoffrey Block » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:52 am

Bob Mackey wrote:Paul:
What are the discount prices for things like oil, filters, etc.?
Aeroshell 100 is $7.55/qt list price.
What's the dealer price?
What qualifies for free shipping?
Oil can be expensive to ship.

I just did a $600 order to ACS thru Paul, all small parts and odds and ends, filters, etc and I live in a state that has to collect sales tax, etc, and still saved about 12%. I think there is a minimum value order to get free ground shipping, which is lower than the amount ordering direct from ACS. I am told that higher priced/bigger items avionics etc will get higher discounts, but 12% is happily accepted and supports this site as well. I was not in a rush and it took about 5 days from giving the order list to Paul and having it arrive here.
Geoffrey Block
ES-P

Postby Raphael Schuetz » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:23 am

Is Paul still working as AircraftSpruce Dealer? I tried to get a quote for the following part but have not received a reply: https://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/ ... -09002.php
Raphael Schuetz
IV-P

Previous

Return to Classifieds