Sold IVPT $370,000

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

Sold IVPT $370,000

Postby Sean McMahon » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:26 pm

2004 Lancair Turbine IVP $370,000 9XW
I don’t have to sell but sadly the time has come and I have a different mission profile. To include another grandchild. While I can't imagine ever selling this plane it's just how life plays out. I'm moving up and you can enjoy This get you there fast plane. 290 Kts on 34 GPH. 1200 mile range. She flys great and if you can fly a Bonanza this is even easier to manage.

She is like new. Full Garmin G3X dual 10” screens, Garmin GTN 750, Sorcerer Auto Pilot, Deice system, Flight Director and for the most part New Engine and upgraded 2019 interior.

601EX Walter 750 HP Turbine 400 Hrs since IRAN 1450 TT 3000 TBO

Everything is current and I fly often so times will change.

Avionics:
G3X dual screen, GTN 750,
remote transponder, Garmin SL 30 com, Garmin GMA 340 audio panel, TruTrak Sorcerer auto pilot, Garmin connect, Garmin GDL 69 Satellite radio and Weather,
MVP-50 Engine Monitor, Backup Attitude indicator Mid Continent MD 302 SAM.

Heavy Duty nose gear, extensive condition inspection at Uvalde Lancair Factory 2018 and at Matrix 2019 in Bend OR. This plane has been looked after very carefully and is ready to fly.
I fly her with no worries and as equipped is a all weather get the job done ship. You get a plane that is easy to manage and the best tools to keep your cool in the worst weather.
You are also getting a Turbine for less than you would expect. The deal is simple, I can price it for what it’s worth which is much more than I’m asking. Or I can price it to complete the deal on the plane I want to move into. I’ve decided that I don’t want the games. is valued much less than market but it gets me what I need. Questions?

Complete Logs, flying, in good condition and well cared for.

Sean

Thoughts?
Attachments
image3.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image0.jpeg
Last edited by Sean McMahon on Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sean McMahon
IV-PT

Re: WTS IVPT $370,000

Postby admin » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:01 pm

Send pictures here or to admin for the post. People from all over the country and different parts of the world will scan the pictures in detail as part of the decision making process. The more detail you can provide now, the quicker a sale will occur. Interior, exterior, panel, paint, gear, prop, accessories, times, inspection date(s), location. Is there anything included that goes with the IV-PT that an owner would want to have? Build logs, inspection records. Also, thank you for paying for your listing as it helps pay for server and sysadmin functions that are all out of pocket. Good luck!
LancairTalk is a dealer for EarthX and AircraftSpruce. Place your order through admin and support LancairTalk. If you have a large avionics purchase talk to admin about how to save some real money off list prices.
admin

Re: IV/IVP/Turbine well 9xw is for sal

Postby Sean McMahon » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:02 am

2004 Lancair Turbine IVP $370,000 9XW
I don’t have to sell but sadly the time has come and I have a different mission profile. To include another grandchild. While I can't imagine ever selling this plane it's just how life plays out. I'm moving up and you can enjoy This get you there fast plane. 290 Kts on 34 GPH. 1200 mile range. She flys great and if you can fly a Bonanza this is even easier to manage.

She is like new. Full Garmin G3X dual 10” screens, Garmin GTN 750, Sorcerer Auto Pilot, Deice system, Flight Director and for the most part New Engine and upgraded 2019 interior.

601EX Walter 750 HP Turbine 400 Hrs since IRAN 1450 TT 3000 TBO

Everything is current and I fly often so times will change.

Avionics:
G3X dual screen, GTN 750,
remote transponder, Garmin SL 30 com, Garmin GMA 340 audio panel, TruTrak Sorcerer auto pilot, Garmin connect, Garmin GDL 69 Satellite radio and Weather,
MVP-50 Engine Monitor, Backup Attitude indicator Mid Continent MD 302 SAM.

Heavy Duty nose gear, extensive condition inspection at Uvalde Lancair Factory 2018 and at Matrix 2019 in Bend OR. This plane has been looked after very carefully and is ready to fly.
I fly her with no worries and as equipped is a all weather get the job done ship. You get a plane that is easy to manage and the best tools to keep your cool in the worst weather.
You are also getting a Turbine for less than you would expect. The deal is simple, I can price it for what it’s worth which is much more than I’m asking. Or I can price it to complete the deal on the plane I want to move into. I’ve decided that I don’t want the games. is valued much less than market but it gets me what I need. Questions?

Complete Logs, flying, in good condition and well cared for.

Sean

Thoughts?
Sean McMahon
IV-PT

Re: IV/IVP/Turbine MLG Actuator overhaul instructions.

Postby Rock Barch » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:15 am

Sean,

Where is this aircraft based/currently located?
N171MK, Lancair IV PT
Rock Barch
enthusiast

Re: WTS IVPT $370,000

Postby Sean McMahon » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:24 am

Currently in CA. Based in MT
Sean McMahon
IV-PT

Re: Sold IVPT $370,000

Postby Sean McMahon » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:14 pm

Sold pending prebuy
Sean McMahon
IV-PT

Re: Sold IVPT $370,000

Postby admin » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:27 pm

That was quick. Can you let us know where the buyer learned of the sale please?
LancairTalk is a dealer for EarthX and AircraftSpruce. Place your order through admin and support LancairTalk. If you have a large avionics purchase talk to admin about how to save some real money off list prices.
admin

Return to Classifieds