Group Purchase Garmin Experimental Avionics $100,000

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

Re: Group Purchase Garmin Experimental Avionics $100,000

Postby Erno Ovari » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:46 pm

Jake, I wouldn't need escrow. I would need an estimate showing what I would receive for how much dollars and where to send the money. All these three "basic indications" are the bare minimums of information one would need to send any money to any where for any thing.

According to "Admin's" message you just sent some random dollar amounts to a random recipient and received some random stuff from Garmin. I like that Santa though.
Erno Ovari

Location: FAA:U42 South valley - South of Salt Lake City, Utah

Re: Group Purchase Garmin Experimental Avionics $100,000

Postby Jake Wolfe » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:24 pm

Well, teething issues out of the way as anything new goes, it was a good experience and I'm happy having saved quite a bit over everyone else I attemped to go through.
Jake Wolfe
IV-P

Previous

Return to Classifieds