WTS: IV-PT Walter M601D G900X Ready to Paint and go

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTS: IV-PT Walter M601D G900X Ready to Paint and go

Postby admin » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:08 am

LancairTalk is the exclusive broker for this carbon fast build IV-PT. The kit is s/n 425 and is currently at Brad Simmons' Airframes Inc shop in Milan, TN. The owner has more than $400k into the project and it needs an estimated 100 hours of work, paint and final testing of everything before flight testing commences.

The panel is a G900X created by David Buckwalter, Avionics Systems. The Walter M601D has 1500TT and 0 since IRAN by DIEMECH Turbines in Deland. The Avia V508 propeller has 3 new blades and the hub was overhauled by Diemech.

A gorgeous new leather interior was recently fitted by Rusty Black Interiors in Alabama, The wings are off and ready for transport and paint. All fuselage fittings and wiring is installed. The project includes RDD's Airframe Ice Protection system with heated leading edges. The wiring for the leading edge heating is installed. Fuel is augmented with a belly tank, baggage tank and the wings have been re-opened to allow extra fuel for approximately 160g. A remote fuel filler is installed. Air Conditioning is installed. Brad has finished the aircraft to his highest standards and it is ready for someone to pick a paint scheme, move it out and attach the wings and start testing everything.

We have Brad's estimates of work needed to complete the project, all the invoices, logs, build manuals and Bills of Sale from Lancair to the present owner. The PDF attached should give an overview of the plane but ask your questions and we'll get answers.

I'm going down to Brad's shop soon and inventory everything that will be for sale with detailed images. At this time, everything is wrapped and protected. Inspection will take place in Milan, TN by appointment (Brad is very busy).

For LancairTalk members only Seller will credit for an insured transporter to move the project to the buyer's destination (domestic US) and we'll work with you on a similar credit if it travels outside the US. Thanks to Richard Kazmarek for that recommendation. Thanks to David Buckwalter for updating me on the panel specifications and G900X capabilities. Thanks to Laurie in Australia for providing background on the IV-PT and Marv K at Diemech (LML founder) for all the IRAN specs and Avia Prop details. Thanks to Brad for organizing everything in Milan and all the work that went into this IV-PT. I think that's a pretty cool team to work on a Lancair. Someone will get a beast of an airplane.

Thanks to Brad for reaching out to LancairTalk and to the owner for trusting us and our group to help get his project into capable hands for completion. You can PM admin or email or reply to this topic with questions.

This IV-PT is registered with the FAA as N351PT. The ask is USD$319,000. Everything is subject to verification and inspection. The sale is as-is, where-is with no warranty implied or expressed. E&OE.

For more information please contact Paul Miller (acting for Seller) at 403-873-8311 (US) or in Canada at 587-432-7536, skype pjdmiller or PM or email using the links under the admin profile to the right.
Attachments
N351PT Brochure July 30 2020.pdf
(575.05 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
Last edited by admin on Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixed typos in the Walter description, contact data
admin

Re: WTS: IV-PT Walter 601D G900X Ready to Paint and go

Postby Jeff Edison » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:32 am

Looks like a beautiful plane.
I hope the buyer will contact LOBO to get safety statistics on the IV-PT and sign up for the appropriate training. To me, the IV-PT is the ultimate Lancair ever built- fast, smooth and super sexy plane. I may be biased. Flown properly, it will provide years of fantastic, unparalleled service.
Please encourage the buyer to get proper training.
Jeff Edison
IV-PT

Re: WTS: IV-PT Walter M601D G900X Ready to Paint and go

Postby admin » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:33 am

I hope the buyer will contact LOBO
Jeff, LancairTalk will give the buyer a subscription to LOBO to encourage membership.
admin

Postby Jeff Edison » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:11 am

admin wrote:
Jeff, LancairTalk will give the buyer a subscription to LOBO to encourage membership.

Thank you, Paul!
Jeff Edison
IV-PT

Postby Donald Sak » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:26 am

Jeff Edison wrote:
admin wrote:

Thank you, Paul!

You can confirm this with the LOBO board, they used to give out the first year membership to new Lancair owners.
Don Sak
Evolution N675DS
Sarasota, Florida KSRQ
Pontiac, Michigan KPTK
Donald Sak
Evolution

Location: KSRQ Sarasota, FL in Winter; KPTK West Bloomfield, Michigan in Summer

Postby admin » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:28 am

they used to give out the first year membership
Dang, Don, I thought I could get away with giving away a freebee. Now, I have to donate 2 years. :D
admin

Postby Donald Sak » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:30 am

admin wrote:
they used to give out the first year membership
Dang, Don, I thought I could get away with giving away a freebee. Now, I have to donate 2 years. :D

Paul,

Being administrator of the LancairTalk is donation enough for all of us. No need to add $$$$ :thumbs:
Don Sak
Evolution N675DS
Sarasota, Florida KSRQ
Pontiac, Michigan KPTK
Donald Sak
Evolution

Location: KSRQ Sarasota, FL in Winter; KPTK West Bloomfield, Michigan in Summer

Postby Mark Sletten » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:46 am

Donald Sak wrote:Paul,

Being administrator of the LancairTalk is donation enough for all of us. No need to add $$$$ :thumbs:

Seconded!
Mark Sletten
LegacyFG

Return to Classifieds