LancairTalk is pleased to announce the second managed sale for a Lancair owner. It has just been listed in the Controller and phone calls have been steady. Don't miss out if you are looking for an ES-P.Asking Price:
Fly high, fast and pressurized in this is Ron Gregory built 2008 ES-P (pressurized and air conditioned) Lancair. Normal flight planning is 210K true @ 17000-19000. This Lancair is an amazing aircraft and no expense was spared to create this safe single pilot IFR platform. It is docile, comfortable, pressurized, can fill 4 seats, has an terrific useful load and is insurable. Training and mentoring is available. The Lancair ES-P has an excellent safety record and fixed gear makes flying fast easier than ever. Everything is low time or recently overhauled and in excellent condition. The option list is impressive. Here are the highlights but you have to see the airplane and fly it to appreciate the work and expense that went into building this ES-P. Someone is going to get an excellent airplane with many dual and triple flight systems for reliable operations at low altitudes and also in the Flight Levels. Affectionately referred to as the "station wagon" of Lancairs, the ES-P can carry full fuel and family for weekends or long trips. The dual Garmin G3X is reliable and packed with features for Single Pilot ops. Specifications:
- Paint is 9/10
- New interior by Monty
- TSIO-550-E 550TT and 0.0 since IRAN by Barrett Precision Engines, Tulsa expected Jan-2021
- Prop Governor overhauled 2018
- Starter Adapter Overhauled 2018
- Magneto 0.0 SOH (scheduled Jan-2021)
- Nickle cylinders for improved corrosion resistance
- GAMIjectors® improve fuel consumption and better LOP operation
- Single SureFly electronic magneto plus standard magneto
- Professional panel built by Aerotronics with full schematics
- Dual G3X touch screens GDU 465 & 460 with XM, VFR WAAS GPS, reversion features
- Dual ADAHRS
- Triple AHRS
- Connext® for direct connection to iPads
- CAN Bus networked with single point SD Card updates of data and Garmin components
- AOA angle-of-attack indicator built into panel
- Garmin SL-30 nav/com with standby frequency monitoring
- Garmin G5 ADI/HSI display with fully redundant autopilot & GPS approach capability
- GMC-507 Digital autopilot control head
- GTX-45R transponder NextGen ADS-B “Out”, dual-link ADS-B “In”, WX and traffic
- backup battery
- GA-57X Combo antenna
- GTR-20 remote Garmin Comm and controlled on G3X touch screen.
- Garmin GSA-28 autopilot servos fully integrated with G3X and updated with single SD card
- fuel flow and fuel pressure transducers
- GTN 625 WAAS GPS/MFD Certified IFR Navigator
- ADS-B in/out inflight WX and TFRs and much more
- Dual Comms integrated with G3X touch screen ease single pilot operations
- PMA-8000-SR Audio Selector Panel, High-fidelity Stereo Intercom, SIRIUS Satellite Radio
- Dual trim controls and safety lockout
- MT propeller MTV-14-D-C/C195-30B NEW Jan-2021 with deice boots, white and red tips
- Lighted rocker switches
- Speed brakes
- Dual fire suppression Halon bottles for engine and aft equipment bay
- Pulse lights
- USB power outlets
- 406MHz ELT
- Built in Oxygen and panel display
- Dual side sidesticks with fully featured controls for single pilot operations
- Cabin and panel lighting dimmers
- Annunciator panel
- audio playback
- Dual battery buss and alternators
- Dual rudder pedals
- Latest Lord recommended engine mounts
- Condition inspection December 2019 Advantage Aviation KSLC, next scheduled Jan-2021 in conjunction with buyer's pre-purchase inspection.
- Logs, work orders, schematics, FAA Bill Of Sale included in sale
- GTOW 3800, Empty 2404 (GTOW corrected 13-Nov)
- Fuel 105 gallons (added Jan 17-2021)
- Air Conditioner, electric compressor in rear compartment, Lancair factory, 2-speed, excellent cooling on ground and in air.
The history of this ES-P is noteworthy. The original builder spared no expense and the options show the quality and detail. The current owner has retrofitted a dual G3X panel with complete IFR redundancy and capability, new interior and has cared for it and has decided to move up to the next airplane. Your opportunity for a pristine, pressurized, fixed gear, G3X Lancair is not going to last long.
This stunning ES-P sale is being managed by LancairTalk on behalf of the owner. LancairTalk is where owners and buyers and enthusiasts from all over the world can meet and learn about flying, building and maintaining Lancairs. Please Contact Paul Miller for full details and appointment to inspect. LancairTalk's goal is to promote and facilitate transactions where it can help buyers find wonderful Lancair aircraft, training, insurance, mentor pilots, parts and all the resources needed to fly safely and efficiently.
Photos of the ES-P are provided by the owner. Some of the avionics photos are file photos for clarity. Refer to the Work Orders, log books and schematics for interconnections, serial and model numbers and always perform a thorough and detailed inspection of any aircraft you are buying. If you don't see what you need please call or email and ask for it. Good luck and call anytime to discuss this listing, ask questions or talk about a purchase. There is no limit to the information you should have prior to making any decision and the best owners are the ones who ask a million questions and know their Lancair inside and out.
More pictures and details will be added to this listing.
Last edited by admin
on Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:53 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Reason: CAN bus, weights, price, prop, engine status, GTOW, AC, inspection, fuel