WTS: beautiful ES-P with AC, Dual G3X and much more

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

Re: WTS: beautiful ES-P with AC, Dual G3X and much more

Postby Woor Pardo » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:38 am

Hello Paul,

Can you please tell me what the price is. I’m interested.
Woor Pardo

Postby LancairTalk Sales » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:37 am

Woor, thank you, it is listed on Controller $374,000 and currently under contract to buy with deposit. If you are interested please PM and I can notify if the deal is not completed. Insurance is the primary barrier at this time.
Call for more information or email
US: 406-873-8311
Canada: 587-432-7536
LancairTalk Sales

Postby LancairTalk Sales » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:24 pm

Closing this topic. Engine is being assembled this week, prop has been delivered, insurance has been obtained (using the proxy method discussed on another topic) after Falcon and other agencies denied or blocked both the seller and the buyer for once they grabbed hold of personal details. Terrific and wonderful Lancair for the new owner. Training and flights will be next on the list. Congratulations to everyone who assisted.
Call for more information or email
US: 406-873-8311
Canada: 587-432-7536
LancairTalk Sales

Previous

Return to Classifieds