WTB MT4blade Prop

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTB MT4blade Prop

Postby Daniel Cahill » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:01 pm

Anyone have a MTV-14 4 blade MT prop for sale? Going on a Lancair 4.
Thanks
Dan
Daniel Cahill
IV

Re: WTB MT4blade Prop

Postby Peter Craig » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:27 pm

I just bought one because I was going to put it on a IV-P. It had a single blade strike that I'm told is very minor and the blade can be repaired. It is being sent to Boise Precision Propeller for full inspection and RAN. Precision thinks the blade may need to be replaced (they haven't seen it yet). The prop had very few hours on it (less than 100, but I don't recall the exact number right now). Somehow, despite this blade being reportedly repairable, and the rest of the prop virtually brand-new, the pilot's insurance company agreed to replace the prop, entirely. Thus, this is likely a virtually new prop, but we'll see what Precision has to say. It is being shipped up there on the 18th or 19th.

Let me know if you're interested. Obviously it will be a bit of a wait and I'd ask Precision to speak with you openly and directly (I don't know them at all, but they come highly recommended).

I was going to order a new prop from MT, but the wait time was 18 weeks, so I went this route.

Now I no longer have plans to use it, so I'll be selling it once it's "as new" again.
Peter Craig
Building IV-P

Re: WTB MT4blade Prop

Postby Erik Storsteen » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:55 pm

I might be interested in the prop if Daniel passes on it.
Erik Storsteen
Building IV-P

Return to Classifieds