WTS Rans Coyote light sport SnF Grand Champion

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTS Rans Coyote light sport SnF Grand Champion

Postby Bill Harrelson » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:21 pm

My wife Sue has decided to sell her "tomato" Rans S6-S Coyote. Fun little putt around airplane. Full build log viewable at: MYKITLOG.COM go to builder search, search harrelson.

See attached FILES for full info.

Bill
Attachments
N9ZQ info and photos.pdf
(5.11 MiB) Downloaded 178 times
N9ZQ ENGINE log.pdf
(3.11 MiB) Downloaded 84 times
N9ZQ AIRFRAME log.pdf
(4.92 MiB) Downloaded 73 times
Bill Harrelson
harrelson

Re: WTS Rans Coyote light sport SnF Grand Champion

Postby Gary Weeks » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:43 am

G'Day Sue and Bill,

Happy New Year to you guys, I trust all is going well for you in the USA, all good here except we cannot olan to do much or go anywhere.

So are you guys planning another special mission Lancair build, just curious...lol.

I just noticed the add and had to ask.

Cheers
Gary Weeks
F-LegacyRG

Postby Bill Harrelson » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:51 am

Hiya Gary,

Happy New Year to you too.

The virus situation here seems to be getting worse. The first folks are finally getting the vaccine and I hope that will allow us to start moving toward "normal" sometime soon.

No new build planned. The IV is down with #3 cylinder off. We can't wait to get her back in the air. We did manage to make it to just under 2,000 hrs without any major engine work.

The next trip of any distance at all is the US LOBO landing in Las Vegas in the Spring. Ya goin'?

Bill
Bill Harrelson
harrelson

Postby Gary Weeks » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:30 am

Hmm,

We would love to be able to come to Vegas (very easy for us to get to) however international travel is still a fair way away for us down here. Although we have less than 200 COVID cases in NSW, all of our state borders are closed again atm.

Yes 2000 hrs without touching that engine is excellent, and all LOP, for the non believers, way to go.

I hope the politic chaos in the USA is sorted soon along with COVID. Our vaccinations will be available in about two months it seems.

Cheers
Gary Weeks
F-LegacyRG

Return to Classifieds