WTB: LEGACY RG or L360MKII

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTB: LEGACY RG or L360MKII

Postby ZYA S.KAYA » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:05 am

Hello
I am looking for good condition affordable L360MKII or LEGACY RG.
Happy New Year
Zya S.Kaya
[email removed--admin]
ZYA S.KAYA
Legacy enthusiast

Re: WTB: LEGACY RG or L360MKII

Postby Gary Weeks » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:42 pm

Why put my call sign as part of your name..

Who are you and where are you from.
Gary Weeks
F-LegacyRG

Postby admin » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:45 pm

Hi Gary: He is from Turkey. I've been conversing with him about a Legacy and he is discussing ferrying from the US to Europe.
Trouble with photos or login or passwords or avatars or anything, you can PM or email or simply call. you can use text and skype also.
USA 406-873-8311
Canada 587-432-7536
admin

Postby Gary Weeks » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:35 am

Ahh Okydokey thanks mate.

The ferry would be very do-able in a Legacy although in the Northern summer I would think. I hope he is able to find a nice machine.

Cheers
Gary Weeks
F-LegacyRG

Postby Paul Miller » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:28 am

Gary, he mentioned March as a ferry time but I warned him you could easily get stuck for a week or more in any of the locations enroute from Goose to UK. Not to mention the quarantine issues now. UK has a ban on a lot of countries and even technical stops would be problematic with mandatory testing and lodging requirements. Could you leave UK is another question.

However, it would be easy trip flightwise but it would need a good weather window, lots of spare room on the credit cards and hopefully a reliable machine and either a Satphone installation or HF. I am almost certain satphone is accepted on the lower Atlantic routes but you need a good external antenna. My portable was useless in the TBM. Once we mounted the GSR Iridium, it was perfect and I able to call anyone in the world at anytime from anywhere.
Paul Miller
LegacyRG

Postby Christian Meier » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:59 am

ZYA S.KAYA wrote:Hello
I am looking for good condition affordable L360MKII or LEGACY RG.
Happy New Year
Zya S.Kaya

There is a 99% finished but never flown Legacy available in Switzerland at Birrfeld LSZF
Just needs to be test flown and test pilot is available.
The building quality is generally very high on Swiss Kit planes because of requirements of the local authorities.
https://www.aerokurier-markt.de/index.p ... s&offset=0
Christian Meier
OE-CCM
L390-MKII
www.lancair.at
Christian Meier

Postby Gary Weeks » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:43 am

Gday guys,

As you mention Paul, getting any kind of ferry happening while we have COVID will be most difficult. Most international borders are either closed or have many restrictions.

The Satphone would be the way to go. We are still a bit antiquated down this way, NZ won’t accept a Satphone so still need HF.

The Legacy you mention Christian may be a great option, and much easier to get to the final destination even if it is not flown there.

Cheers
Gary Weeks
F-LegacyRG

Return to Classifieds