SOLD: NEW Hartzell full feathering prop for TSIO-550/IO-550

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

SOLD: NEW Hartzell full feathering prop for TSIO-550/IO-550

Postby LancairTalk Sales » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:34 am

LancairTalk is assisting the owner to sell this beautiful propeller from Hartzell. It is new old, in mint condition, original packaging and is currently undergoing a full IRAN at Northwest Propeller to ensure seals and internals are in new condition for the next owner.

Sometimes our best intent to build a Lancair are delayed by life. This prop and the IV kit (well along in completion) are coming here for sale and thank you to Mark for deciding to make it available for fresh hands to complete. I know someone here will be very happy to take over and complete their perfect airplane.

When I talk to Mark about this project, I can imagine the dilemma an owner has staring into the hangar and thinking of the work and dream to build the IV and rocketing with the TSIO-550 only to face reality that it is time to let it go. That dream might have started years ago and it is easy for a decade to slip by. Today, insurance and retirement probably have influenced the decision to part with these items. I argued for a reasonable price point to get it moved and I think we've estabished a really good value. It's not easy to say goodbye to a vision but we've agreed to sell the prop for $16,900 ex-northwest USA and the spinner/bulkhead for $1900.

For comparison Hartzell's new price for this propeller is $24,576 and it is going up each year. We also have the Spinner/Bulkhead new price quoted by Hartzell today of $3812 so this is a good deal if you want to save money, get a zero time full-feathering prop with a fresh inspection by a Hartzell recommended facility (Northwest Propeller).

If we need it shipped, we will help get that done as we get great freight quotes now at LancairTalk (and probably really good ones from NW Propeller). You can always come and pick it up.

Ask all your questions, get comfortable with the listing and grab it before someone else does. I will list this externally at a slightly higher price point. We will get all the questions answered and provide all the paperwork that is available. Feel free to PM me offline to discuss if you wish and discuss deposit arrangements and timing.
Attachments
IMG_9653.JPG
IMG_9652.JPG
IMG_9651.JPG
IMG_9650.JPG
IMG_9649.JPG
IMG_9648.JPG
IMG_9647.JPG
IMG_9646.JPG
IMG_9645.JPG
IMG_9644.JPG
Hartzell Prop - Jan 11 2021 - 11-06.pdf
(632.64 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
Last edited by admin on Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: pending sale
Call for more information or email
US: 406-873-8311
Canada: 587-432-7536
LancairTalk Sales

Re: SOLD: NEW Hartzell full feathering prop for TSIO-550/IO-

Postby LancairTalk Sales » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:12 pm

This propeller and spinner/bulkhead combo is pending sale to a builder here on LancairTalk! What a deal! New today is almost $29,000 and advertised price is $18,900 more than 30% off new. You won't get that from Lancair. This will come from NW Propeller fully inspected. LancairTalk will arrange escrow at Aerotitle to hold the agreement pending the inspection work expected in February sometime.

Super fast and thanks for making this available to a builder here. That is a gorgeous propeller. :thumbs:

If anyone is flatbedding from the NW to Wisconsin you might get a load to take in February. I know someone will pay gas. The passenger is non-smoking and goes by the name of "Hartzell".
LancairTalk Sales

Re: SOLD: NEW Hartzell full feathering prop for TSIO-550/IO-

Postby LancairTalk Sales » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:13 am

This sale closed today. Terrific deal. That was a beautiful Hartzell.
LancairTalk Sales

Return to Classifieds