Lancair 320 For Sale

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

Lancair 320 For Sale

Postby Ryan Morgan » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:19 am

Sadly I have come to realization that I am not ready as a pilot for the Lancair 320 that I just purchased and its going up for sale or trade....

-1993 Lancair 320 with under 300TT on Airframe and Motor
-Dynon D120 Glass Panel w/ Engine Monitor and Fuel Flow
-Dynon EFIS D10A which is will display everything that is on the D120
-Dynon Auto Pilot w/ AP74 Controller
-Garmin GPS 496 Panel Mounted
-AT150 Txp W/ GDL 82 ADS-B
-Narco 812 Nav/Com
-Intercom
-Electric Trim
-Small Tail
-Header tank has been removed
-Rudder and Brake Controls on Pilot and Co Pilot
-Upgraded Landing Gear
-Interior is not Bad but that is something that I was going to redo to make it look a little even better
I am sure that I am missing so much stuff. Build Quality is Great as well. Also would like to say that ALL of the Blue Prints and build sheets are with the Lancair which is pretty cool to have.
Asking $70k ...
Plane is located in New Port Richey Florida (FA40). Feel free to call, text, email or PM me on Facebook. My number is 727-457-6460 and my Email is Rmorgan@bhhsflpg.com
Attachments
KIMG1293.JPG
KIMG1083.JPG
KIMG1289.JPG
KIMG1287.JPG
KIMG1200.JPG
KIMG1234.JPG
KIMG1178.JPG
Ryan Morgan

Return to Classifieds