WTS: Two TruTrak Autopilot Servos $650 each

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTS: Two TruTrak Autopilot Servos $650 each

Postby Mark Sletten » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:38 am

I have two TruTrak servos removed for a Garmin upgrade. View the photo for model number details. Both are used in working condition. These are selling on eBay for $700. I'll be offering both on eBay for $725 each, but you can buy them here on LancairTalk for $650 each. As a bonus, if you buy here before they sell on eBay I'll donate $50 each from the sale to LancairTalk. Get two servos and support the website at the same time--it's a win-win deal!

Servos.jpg
Mark Sletten
LegacyFG

Return to Classifieds