WTB: 360 Mk II kit parts needed

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTB: 360 Mk II kit parts needed

Postby Douglas McIntosh » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:28 pm

My kit was missing a few pieces that I need to find:

1. Looking for a pair of rear windows. Or maybe a source for having them made. I am in Southern California.

2. Looking for a torque tube style canopy latch system. I have the blueprints, but maybe someone has the tube or some other parts laying around.

3. Looking for an outback torque tube style flap control tube. I have the parts for the bellcrank version, but I would prefer the torque tube instead.
360 mkII - building
Douglas McIntosh
360 Mk II

Re: WTB: 360 Mk II kit parts needed

Postby Tom McNerney » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:12 pm

I have a pair of rear windows I salvaged out of a wreck. You would have to grind off the old edge to get a new bonding surface. I just cut around them to get them out of the fuselage. PM me if you are interested and I can take some pictures for you.
Thanks
Tom McNerney
816-309-6038
Tom McNerney

Re: WTB: 360 Mk II kit parts needed

Postby Roy Martin » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:25 pm

I am also looking for the torque tube version for the flaps. Maybe it is cheaper to have two sets made than one? The set-up costs will be split in two for the manufacturer? My phone number is 248-961-7164.
Roy Martin
320mk2

Return to Classifieds