Hartzell Propellers at LancairTalk

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

Hartzell Propellers at LancairTalk

Postby LancairTalk Sales » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:03 pm

Hartzell_Logo-on-white.jpg
LancairTalk is an authorized distributor for Hartzell propeller. I work directly with the factory engineering and sales and support people in Piqua, OH for quotes and specifications. LancairTalk also has terrific freight and shipping quotes from goShippo on USPS, FEDEX, UPS, DHL and many other shippers. When I quoted a shipment to France our rate was half the factory quote. And it all runs from the single desk here in Calgary and yes, we answer the phone.

You may have seen the Explorer advertisement for the carbon prop on the Extra. Hartzell sent me this brochure for experimental carbon props so take a look and if you see something PM or send an email or call.

At this time engineering is 4-6 weeks, production is 12 weeks or more (everyone is behind schedule) so get in early. We don't have the deep discounts that Uvalde took as "OEM" but we're working on it because the builders here are the OEMs. We'll answer the phone and try. I fly a Hartzell on the Legacy and TBM 700 and I have terrific rates for overhauls at selected Hartzell authorized shops if you want work done.
Attachments
Explorer Homebuilt (3CR00406X, 3CR00400X, 3CR00404X, 3CL00300X).pdf
(173.03 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
Call for more information or email
US: 406-873-8311
Canada: 587-432-7536
LancairTalk Sales

Return to Classifieds