WTS - Legacy spinner/backplate

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTS - Legacy spinner/backplate

Postby Jim Barnette » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:19 am

If you need a spinner and back plate, I have one.
price : [requested from Jim]
Jim Barnette

Re: WTS - Legacy spinner/backplate

Postby Larry Jessen » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:24 pm

Jim, I talked to Paul today just saw your post. I need a Hartzell 3 blade spinner with 16” backing plate. What do you have? Thanks Larry Jessen
Larry Jessen
Building IV-P

Re: WTS - Legacy spinner/backplate

Postby admin » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:23 pm

[Larry, I was going to contact you on this. The Legacy spinner is 14 inches and aluminum (my mistake) and I spoke to Maurits who suggested you will want the composite spinner if Lancair has one or possibly someone here. So, you should post a WTB ad for your 3-blade Hartzell prop but I'm told the MT spinner can fit also.

I think that's the quickest way to get your spinner, a WTB ad and put your prop type. Separately, you should tell people what you're doing because when it gets done, it could be way cool and an option for others, particularly the prop and engine. I'll move this once you place the WTB.

A raw spinner and backplate would require work. A used one might fit your prop with little work. Pictures would help and Jim should put pictures of his spinner/backplate here also.]
Trouble with photos or login or passwords or avatars or anything, you can PM or email or simply call. you can use text and skype also.
USA 406-873-8311
Canada 587-432-7536
admin

Return to Classifieds