WTS: Lancair 360 N1990L, $124,000

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTS: Lancair 360 N1990L, $124,000

Postby Chris Skelt » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:35 pm

N1990L is for sale by the original builder. The reason for sale is relocation from the US to the UK. The project started in the UK in 1992, moved to the US in 2002 and includes several upgrades to 360 MkII specification. If interested, please contact me through LancairTalk with your email and phone number.

Insurance for Lancairs can be very expensive. If you are interested in this aircraft, do not register with an insurance broker or give them the tail number and instead contact me for an introduction to Wings Insurance who work with the Administrators of LancairTalk and offer policies for about $3900 for qualified pilots. They can insure aircraft based in the US with the exception of the states of California and Missouri. Buyers should have 500 hours total time, retractable time and be IFR qualified. If you don’t already have Lancair time, expect the insurers to require transition training by an instructor familiar with the Lancair 360. I can help if you need an introduction.

Inspection Process. All digital data will be provided to prospective buyers upon request. Anything that you require to make a determination that this is the right aircraft for you should be requested in advance and reviewed. Once you have decided to proceed formally to inspect and purchase then a refundable deposit with Aerotitle will be required and a Letter of Intent and/or Purchase Agreement with agreed price and terms. If you inspect and this airplane is perfect for you and as-represented then you can proceed to purchase. If there are material issues that would not make this your ideal airplane then your deposit will be refunded less the Aerotitle escrow fee (typically $100) and there is no further obligation.

Summary
Lancair 320 Fast Build kit #521, shipped June 1990. For sale by builder. Built to fit occupants up to 6’ 1” tall.
Phase 1 C of A issued 16 Sept 2016
370 hours total time airframe, engine and propeller
Transition Training included
No damage history
Aircraft is hangared near Houston.

Instrument Panel
Garmin GPSMAP 496
Garmin SL30 Nav-Comm
Garmin GTX-327 Transponder
Garmin GDL-82 ADS-B Out
Garmin GDL-39R ADS-B In
Trutrak AltTrak Altitude Hold
Trutrak Pictorial Pilot Roll Autopilot
Dynon D100 EFIS
Dynon D10 EMS
Analog Altimeter, ASI, VSI, Chronometer, Tachometer, Manifold pressure, header tank level, fuel pressure.
Panel mounted landing gear hydraulic pressure gauges

Airframe upgrades
MkII big tail
Forward hinging canopy
Torque tube canopy latch
TK-5 main gear dampers
Hydraulic pump and battery accessible through hatches in seat backs

Engine and propeller
Lycoming Thunderbolt IO-360 M1A/B
Forward mounted Jihostroj governor
Hartzell HC-F2YR-1F with 68” diameter blades
Oil filter mounted on firewall with magnetic chip detector
Selectable filtered or ram air
Skytec lightweight starter
B&C 60A alternator
Fine wire spark plugs

Additional parts
Cover for fuselage center section by Bruce’s Custom Covers
Spare main wheel and scissors jack
Odyssey battery charger
Thin additional right seat back and cushion for taller passengers
Lancair towbar
Nitrogen bottle and regulator for pressuring dampers
Aerox two place O2 system
Jack stands
Spare tire, brake pads, main gear over-center springs, hydraulic pressure switches etc.

More photos to follow...
Attachments
Slide20.JPG
Slide19.JPG
Slide18.JPG
Slide17.JPG
Slide16.JPG
Slide15.JPG
Slide14.JPG
Slide13.JPG
Slide12.JPG
Slide11.JPG
Slide10.JPG
Slide9.JPG
Slide8.JPG
Slide7.JPG
Slide6.JPG
Slide5.JPG
Slide4.JPG
Slide3.JPG
Slide2.JPG
Slide1.JPG
Chris Skelt

Re: WTS: Lancair 360 N1990L, $124,000

Postby Chris Skelt » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:54 pm

Firewall forward photos...
More to follow...
Attachments
Slide12.JPG
Slide11.JPG
Slide10.JPG
Slide9.JPG
Slide8.JPG
Slide7.JPG
Slide6.JPG
Slide5.JPG
Slide4.JPG
Slide3.JPG
Slide2.JPG
Slide1.JPG
Chris Skelt

Postby Chris Skelt » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:35 pm

Here are more photos... Happy to entertain any requests for more.
Attachments
Slide16.JPG
Slide15.JPG
Slide14.JPG
Slide13.JPG
Slide12.JPG
Slide11.JPG
Slide10.JPG
Slide9.JPG
Slide8.JPG
Slide7.JPG
Slide6.JPG
Slide5.JPG
Slide4.JPG
Slide3.JPG
Slide2.JPG
Slide1.JPG
Chris Skelt

Postby John Cooper » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:03 pm

That's one fine looking Lancair! Nice photos, too. Yours is the only other Lancair I've seen with a lower cowling access panel like mine (I call mine a cod piece). It really makes it easy to change the oil and inspect the linkages down there. Good luck on the sale!
WARNING! Incorrect design and/or fabrication of aircraft and/or components may result in injury or death. Information presented in this post is based on my opinion only - Reader has sole responsibility for determining accuracy or suitability for use.
John Cooper
rank-235

Postby J Wales » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:09 pm

Wow! What beautiful workmanship. It is an encouragement to me to make improvements to my ship! It’s also amazing to think that one can purchase this level of construction, performance and beauty in this price range. All the best in passing this beauty on to it’s next proud owner.

Victor
J Wales

Return to Classifieds