Switch to full style
If you need parts list your requirements and use photos or specification or part numbers if you have them. If you are grounded please indicate the urgency level. Do not double post in other forums.
Post a reply

WTB: Vision Microsystems Manifold Pressure Transducer

Sun May 19, 2024 8:21 pm

Looking for a Vision Microsystems P/N 3010006 Manifold Pressure Transducer, 30 PSI version for turbo engine.

Re: WTB: Vision Microsystems Manifold Pressure Transducer

Mon May 20, 2024 7:45 pm

Jake, can you see a p.n? The VAF posts show it as a 15 psi abs pressure sensor. lots of similars on digikey but not much in stock. If you had a generic p/n it would help. I believe it looks like this but I don't know the voltage specs of your device.
https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/amphenol-all-sensors-corporation/15-PSI-A-HGRADE-MV/503171

Mon May 20, 2024 9:22 pm

15psi is for naturally aspirated engines. I'm probably going to have to tear it down and try to source a new sensor. Reggie used to fix these but is gone, was hoping someone just had a working one out of a panel upgrade.

Wed May 22, 2024 10:27 pm

I have a full system i just pulled off my TSIO-550. Not sure of the P/N, but I can look when I get home if you're interested.
Post a reply