WTS: Lancair Electric Tow - mint condition, one year old

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTS: Lancair Electric Tow - mint condition, one year old

Postby Berni Breen » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:08 am

I have a 1 year old, mint condition, electric tow which is currently set up for a Lancair Legacy. It is a Shaller Engineering product. They are a solid (Texas) company with fantastic customer service. Go to this link to review the product and the company... http://akm-tugs.com/aerokart/ It will work with any Lancair. I sold my Legacy and I have an identical tow for my Lancair IV, so I am selling this one. I paid $2,575.00 for it last year. I am will to consider and reasonable offer. My asking price is $1,750.00. I will pack it properly and ship to buyer at cost. Berni 228-304-1250
Attachments
18F4FE74-E133-41CD-B4DE-E91D0F34EA06.jpeg
Berni Breen
LegacyRG

Re: WTS: Lancair Electric Tow - mint condition, one year old

Postby Rob Kermanj » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:49 am

If still available, I will call the company next week to see what it will take to get adopters for my Rv10. Thanks.
Rob Kermanj
enthusiast

Postby Gordon Porter » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:37 pm

I have two of these. They are excellent! Roger has surely moved the price point up though. Still definitely worth $1,750. Very high quality and well engineered.

Roger (Shaller) will make the arms you need for the tug. I have a set in FL for my ES, and a second set for our Piper Lance. In PA a use a EZ Tug piece of S*** tug for the Lance. It sucks.

Roger started this part of his "go kart" business for a tug for his Columbia 350.
Gordon

ES N144GP
Gordon Porter
Founder-es

Postby Rob Kermanj » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:21 pm

Thanks. I will call the manufacturer on Monday and see what the arms will cost. Stand by.
Rob Kermanj
enthusiast

Return to Classifieds