WTS: Avionics (Servicable yellow tagged)

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTS: Avionics (Servicable yellow tagged)

Postby Bobby Butler » Thu May 02, 2019 11:24 am

Hi All, I’ve just finished a complete garmin G3x upgrade in my ES. Below is a list of as removed items that are in excellent cosmetic and working condition. The shop that did the work has listed them on an dealers net but I thought listing them here may prove beneficial to a builder member. All come with a 30 day guarantee and trays, connectors,install manuals, pilot manuals. All were purchased new and pictures are available. I’ll update this post as necessary.
GMX 200. $4000
GNS 480W. $6500
GTX330. $1000
NSD 360A HSI. $1500
STEC55. Complete system. $3500
VMS1000 exp only. $650
Vacuum system complete. $500
(25hr 215cc pump, regulator,filter, and gage)
Apollo SL15M Audio Panel. $500
VSI with Lancair logo. $400
Attachments
image12.jpeg
image11.jpeg
image10.jpeg
image9.jpeg
image8.jpeg
image7.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image1.jpeg
Last edited by admin on Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: ad status req 0721
Bobby Butler
ES

Return to Classifieds