FS: Lancair 320 Project

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

FS: Lancair 320 Project

Postby Daniel Matlosz » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:47 am

After a good long deliberation, it would be best to part ways with my lancair 320 (mk1) project. would rather be flying instead of building. And if I was to build it would make sense to build a 4 place.

The build quality is good. Located in NJ.

Please text for pics 908-875-4939.

Price: $18k OBO
Daniel Matlosz
ES building

Re: FS: Lancair 320 Project

Postby admin » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:24 pm

Daniel, I need pictures of the kit to help market it online here. I keep getting requests for data but there is nothing to show. If you are serious about selling please post pictures showing the details of the kit and progress to date so people can assess. Thank you.
Invest a few minutes in your topics and get better answers. Use Greenshot.org software to screenshot and markup photos easily and free. Images make better topics.
admin

Return to Classifieds