WTB: Interior side panels for LIV or ES

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTB: Interior side panels for LIV or ES

Postby Marv Kaye » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:41 pm

We are looking for a set of interior side panels for the IV or ES, or molds for same, in case that's what's out there. Please PM or email me at marv@lancair.net. Thanks in advance.........
Marv Kaye
marv

Re: WTB: Interior side panels for LIV or ES

Postby Brad Simmons » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:25 pm

I probably have some removed (junk) ones. You won't likely find anything that will just drop in and fit...
Brad
Brad Simmons
simmons

Postby Tom Sullivan » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:54 am

We just made a set with the divinycell and carbon fiber (vacume bagged) for Joe Trepicone's plane. They turned out very nice. Much better than the original ones provided by Lancair. Joe had "lost" the originals and we couldn't find that product for any reasonable price.

Might be able to make you a set since we still have all the templates and stuff out for it.

Tom
Attachments
Lancair Interior panels.jpg
Lancair Interior panels 2.jpg
Tom Sullivan
sullivan2

Postby John Derickson » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:49 am

Do you still have the templates to produce the panels? How much would it be to produce another set?
John Derickson
ES

Postby Tom Sullivan » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:30 am

John Derickson wrote:Do you still have the templates to produce the panels? How much would it be to produce another set?

I'm not sure if we kept the templates since I posted in December but you would probably want to make your own set anyway, just in case your fit is different than Joe's. We made them out of cardboard and made sure the panels were made a bit larger for cutting / trimming during installation. We could always use Joe's as a template and increase the size a bit if you're willing to go that route.

I will check on how much divinycell we have left. I will try to remember to look while out there today working on Joe's IVPT.

Tom
Tom Sullivan
sullivan2

Postby Tom Sullivan » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:07 am

John,

Your would need to provide the Divinycell. I don't have any left over. Probably looking at $150 per panel plus materials (I can estimate that too if you need me to). If interested I think it would be best to make up cardboard templates for the 4 panels that fit the size you are looking for then maybe get some painters paper (for taping off areas during painting) cut to the cardboard template size and you could fold that up to ship in a smaller container.

Let me know if we can help.

Tom
Tom Sullivan
sullivan2

Return to Classifieds