WTS - IVP Fastbuild Kit $149,900 OBO

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

Re: WTS - IVP Fastbuild Kit $149,900 OBO

Postby admin » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:28 am

Is the plane in Canada?
No, that is my location and on BS I am shown as a friend of the owner. I placed the ad for Ian.
Use Descriptive Titles in your Posts. Upload pictures because you can and probably have thousands to share.
admin

Postby Mark Trejo » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:16 pm

...then where is the plane located?
Mark Trejo
IV-P enthusiast

Postby admin » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:48 pm

I can't say with 100% accuracy since I'm not the seller but...you could always phone Ian at his (503) area code and ask or just read the ad for hidden clues. :thumbs:
Attachments
2019-02-10 18_47_03-LancairTalk.net • View topic - WTS - IVP Fastbuild Kit $149,900 OBO.png
Use Descriptive Titles in your Posts. Upload pictures because you can and probably have thousands to share.
admin

Postby Mark Trejo » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:45 pm

I just thought it would be nice if the listing said were it could be viewed--like what airport or town. I sent an email last week that went to admin@lancairtalk.net...no reply yet. I did see the Portland,OR area code, and that Ian was from Washington, but BS said Contact Paul Miller, Friend of Owner - located Calgary, AB Canada--which I thought was weird, more so now that you can't even say what town it is located. :lol: Thanks for narrowing it down to Washington State.
Mark Trejo
IV-P enthusiast

Postby admin » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:06 pm

Mark, I am admin@lancairtalk.net so if you sent an email I would have it. Second, I am a "friend of the owner", not the owner, not a broker and not "other" and those are the only categories Barnstormers allows. So my address is not the owner's address. It is far easier to pick up the phone and call Ian Taylor, the owner, to get answers you need and that is clearly in the Classified listing here.

If you are serious about the kit just pick up the phone because I have a dozen calls and emails already so it is just a matter of time. All of the details available are in that Classified. I am not the owner and I am not the person who prepares the details or photos. I just make them available to people like you for free to facilitate the sale and there are always a ton of unanswered questions so phone Ian.

Barnstomer ads are placed to bring people to the Classified ad where the photos and specifications are located. Once people are here, they are expected to do their own investigation including speaking directly with the owner if the kit has any interest. If there is a problem with the site or some technical problem with the ad then let me know so I can fix it. If there is some info missing about the kit, call Ian.

good luck with the kit, it looks like a steal to me.
admin

Postby Ian Taylor » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:57 pm

Hi Mark,

I haven't logged on in a while and just now saw the conversation.

The kit is located in the Portland, Oregon area. I technically live in Washington, but only just a few miles across the border. Andres created the add that shows Washington because it just came up in conversation when he came to view the airplane.

Hope that explains it.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Ian
Ian Taylor
Building IV-P

Previous

Return to Classifieds