WTS:Lancair Custom Built Aircraft - Black Leather Jacket

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

Re: Lancair Custom Built Aircraft - Black Leather Jacket

Postby Matt McManus » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:02 pm

Craig, I'm in NE Oklahoma, but my price includes shipping. The tag says large, but it is snug on me (I'm about 185). Might work. Let me know.
Thanks,
Matt
Matt McManus

Re: Lancair Custom Built Aircraft - Black Leather Jacket

Postby Danny Miller » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:42 am

Craig Spirko wrote:Where are the Landing Gear Position Switch and Lights (3 green) on your panel?

I have Ray Allen gear warning lights (GWL-1) just above and to the right of the fuel selector valve. The switch is to the left of it.
Attachments
GearWarningLights2.jpg
GearWarningLights2.jpg (12.04 KiB) Viewed 141 times
GearWarningLights1.jpg
Danny
LNC2-II
Aerospace Engineer
EAA Technical Counselor
EAA Flight Advisor
A&P
Old but not bold
Danny Miller