WTB: rental Hangar space near Boulder City, NV wanted

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTB: rental Hangar space near Boulder City, NV wanted

Postby Paul Miller » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:35 pm

If you are near Boulder City NV or Laughlin or Henderson I would be interested in renting shared space or small hangar. Please communicate!
What do you need for your Lancair Build or maintenance? Talk here.
Paul Miller
LegacyRG

Re: WTB: rental Hangar space near Boulder City, NV wanted

Postby Darcy Wingo » Sun May 12, 2019 3:59 am

Hi Paul,

Hope you are well?
I want to list the Lancair again and try to sell it, is there any chance you can help me with the listing?

Also I will be giving up my hangar in Laughlin next month, I have one in Havasu I am renting, I am just finishing up a build and I’ll be out hopefully this month ending. The rent is 550 and covers electricity, of course you will go through the airport authority to rent it. What do you need to hangar? Let me know on my regular email if you could, I don’t always check the site but my email is immediate

Ok thank you

Darcy

Av8ter72@yahoo.com
928-234-2585
Darcy Wingo
rank-235

Return to Classifieds