WTS: Princeton Electronic Fuel Probe Converter

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTS: Princeton Electronic Fuel Probe Converter

Postby Dave McKnight » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:06 pm

2 ea Princeton Electronics CP10A fuel probe converters. Less than 100 hours in service. $195 ea. new, sell for $75 ea. PM me for details.
Attachments
IMG_0794.JPG
Dave McKnight
ES

Re: WTS: Princeton Electronic Fuel Probe Converter

Postby David Siekmann » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:32 pm

Dave: I would like to buy your 2 Princeton Fuel Probe Converters. What payment method do you accept for 2 @ $ 75 each = $ 150 total?

Dave Siekmann
David Siekmann

Postby Dave McKnight » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:19 am

Thanks Dave, I sent you a PM with my contact info.
Dave
Dave McKnight
ES

Postby David Siekmann » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:10 pm

Dave: I guess I am not "checked out" properly on this site as I am on my phone and it is making it more difficult for me to find the response with your contact info (traveling right now).

May I ask you to send your response and contact info to my email which is : Dsiekmann1@gmail.com.

Would like to buy those Princeton units.

Thank you
Dave Siekmann
David Siekmann

Return to Classifieds