WTS IV-P N619SJ 2002 Built by LOBO President

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTS IV-P N619SJ 2002 Built by LOBO President

Postby Bob Rickard » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:00 am

$ 250k firm. This airplane was built by Jeff Edwards (LOBO president) and shown at Oshkosh in 2002 with a builders award. I bought it in 2008 with 1250 hours on it. It now has 2587.9 hours. I have upgraded the engine (Barrett built TSIO-550x) which has bigger turbos and stock internals, and installed a new MT 4-blade prop 500 hours ago. I have also installed a custom made full plenum for the engine and a custom made zero drag AC unit behind the luggage compartment. All work was to a very high standard by a professional carbon expert and I have every before and after picture for review. I flew the airplane as a USAF F-22 part time reservist and for business between 200-300 hours a year until I retired. I maintained this airplane like a USAF fighter pilot would, with a supreme attention to safety. Condition inspection was completed 30 days ago. She's ready to go.
The cockpit has a 3 screen Chelton EFIS and Garmin 430W coupled to an S-Tec autopilot. I used a Stratus II with iPad/Foreflight with the 2 internal GPS systems for maximum SA. It has original paint and interior throughout. I no longer have the time to fly it due to being retired from military flying and am ready to hand off this wonderful machine to a worthy owner. I routinely flew from KSUS to KGEU non stop both east and west (1000nm) for business between 160 and FL 220, burning 18gph LOP. Best time KGEU-KSUS was 3+45. Always hangered, currently at KSUS. Including a few pictures here but have many more. Please [use email link] for more information.
Attachments
Bob Dad Side View.jpg
IMG_0242.JPG
IMG_1345.JPG
IMG_0665.JPG
IMG_0656.JPG
IMG_0089.JPG
Last edited by admin on Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed email and updated email link
Bob Rickard
IV-P

Re: WTS IV-P N619SJ 2002 Built by LOBO President

Postby Bob Rickard » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:23 pm

[A few more pictures from Bob Rickard posted by Admin]
Attachments
IMG_0629.jpeg
IMG_0498.jpeg
Bob Rickard
IV-P

Return to Classifieds