WTS: Pilot Blulink Bluetooth Adapter

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTS: Pilot Blulink Bluetooth Adapter

Postby Tom Cooper » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:50 pm

Does anyone want this? I had it hooked up to my Bose A10 headset and it worked well, but when I upgraded to the A20 I didn't need it anymore. It's been sitting around my hangar for a few years now, and it doesn't spark joy. N.b. it has the Bose/Lemo plug, not the GA twin plug.
New ones seem to go for over $250, but how about $100 plus $10 shipping? If it doesn't work I'll refund your money.
See https://www.sportys.com/pilotshop/pilot ... -plug.html
Attachments
Pilot BluLink.jpg
Tom Cooper
Hanscom Field, MA KBED
N529ET Evolution #36
N353PT PC12 Series 9
Tom Cooper
Evolution

Return to Classifieds