WTB-ANR headset-disregard

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

WTB-ANR headset-disregard

Postby J Wales » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:07 am

I’m looking for a lightly used Lightspeed, David Clark or Bose ANR headset. Bluetooth would be nice also. This will become my main headset and the current one will be relegated to backup/pax use. Thanks!

I pulled the trigger on a Lightspeed Zulu 3! I really didn’t want to spend this much on a little used item but I’ve only heard good things about this model and their customer service. I hope I never have to find out!
Last edited by J Wales on Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
J Wales

Re: WTB-ANR headset

Postby Donald Sak » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:25 am

I use the Lightspeed Zulu 3 which seems to fit my head for long periods of time without any discomfort. I have had the Bose and David Clark. Both did not fit as comfortable for me as the Zulu. Your results may vary.
Don Sak
Evolution N675DS
Sarasota, Florida KSRQ
Pontiac, Michigan KPTK
Donald Sak
Evolution

Location: KSRQ Sarasota, FL in Winter; KPTK West Bloomfield, Michigan in Summer

Re: WTB-ANR headset

Postby J Wales » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:58 pm

Thank you Don, I’m leaning that way!
J Wales

Return to Classifieds