SOLD: New ADS-B: uAvionix EchoUAT

Buy, Sell. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics and things that can be used by others (or if you need specific items). As of April 1, 2018 all Classified are paid listings. There are options for listings on LancairParts.store and LancairsForSale.com depending on parts, aircraft or kits for sale. WTB ads are free. Contact admin for more information.
Forum rules
WTB(Want to Buy) ads are free. WTS(Selling) ads have a fee to support this site. List your kit, plane, parts, tools, jigs, mounts, engines, avionics BUT YOU MUST INCLUDE A PRICE. A fee of 1% of asking price per month applies but that is capped at $25 maximum monthly. Example $300 part is $3. An airplane would be $25.
Contact admin for more information. Make your payment directly using the PayPal button. Thank you!

SOLD: New ADS-B: uAvionix EchoUAT

Postby Dan Olsen » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:07 pm

Greetings,

I purchased a new uAvionix EchoUAT in about January for my Lancair 320. Didn't have time to install it in the first several months and then they came out with the TailBeacon ADS-B "Out" solution that is very simple to install. I don't need ADS-B "in" for my plane as I already have a Garmin GDL-52 connected to my iPad, so I put in a TailBeason.

As a result, I have a new-in-the-box EchoUAT ADS-B "in / out" unit that I'd like to sell. See https://uavionix.com/products/echo-uat/ for details.

New price is $999... I'll part with it for $599 and I'll pay the shipping.

Please Private Message me if you'd like to buy this.

Dan
Dan Olsen
olsen

Re: WTS: New ADS-B: uAvionix EchoUAT

Postby Jim Barnette » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:38 am

Dan, I am interested for my Christen Eagle. Will it work on wingtip with strobe?
Jim
Jim Barnette

Postby Tristan Gibbs » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:35 pm

Jim Barnette wrote:Dan, I am interested for my Christen Eagle. Will it work on wingtip with strobe?
Jim

The echo is an internal experimental only adsb option. Needs a gps signal via another gps or an external gps but everything else is mounted inside. Then it also has an additional transponder antenna. I have 2 of them installed and they work great.
Lancair 320 ... was a daily driver ... now either going to be a play toy or sold
Tristan Gibbs

Postby Dan Olsen » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:30 pm

This unit just sold. Thank you Lancair Talk!

I’ll make my 1% donation.

Dan
Dan Olsen
olsen

Postby admin » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:20 pm

Excellent! I'll mark as SOLD.
Invest a few minutes in your topics and get better answers. Use Greenshot.org software to screenshot and markup photos easily and free. Images make better topics.
admin

Return to Classifieds